Social Icons

utorak, 17. rujna 2013.

La La La ***

Hello my beautiful readers :) Sorry I haven't been here for a long time.. :( I was studying so hard and now I celebrate! I'm on 5th year of medicine! Yeah, good job girl! Talking to myself :/ Never mind :O These are consequences from studying hehe :)
The new year has started but I'm a kindly off this week.. I'm at home, on parties.. everywhere except university :D Also I decided to start going to jim :) I have to pump my muscles :) That my BF told me :/ So we will see.. Today I decided to share with you my 3 looks :) In the next post you will see 4 more. I hope you like it :)














Also you can hype it on LB:

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Some great looks! I love them all but my personal fave is the leggings with the yellow cardigan :)
    Med takes a lot out of your life, my friends are always studying :( but it's worth it in the end! Enjoy your time off
    Xx
    Madeleine || Madeleine In Wonderland

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sve kombinacije mi se svidjaju, super:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Odlicne kombinacije, pogotovo prva!
    Kiss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congrats! At the end, all the hard work pays off:) I'm starting my 3rd year of medicine in two weeks!
    You look lovely on the photos, I liked the 2nd look the most.
    xx

    http://crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Cestitam! Super su sve kombinacije ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. sorc mi se TOLIKO svidja!! hocu i ja :O <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Nice t-shirt...And the glasses look alo great on you!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. super su kombinacije! posljednja mi je favorit :)



    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Volimo čuti vaše mišljenje. Slobodno pišite. Dajite prijedloge, postavljajte pitanja, zapratite nas, podijelite ili samo svratite i recite zdravo. :) xxx