Social Icons

srijeda, 14. kolovoza 2013.

A few days in one post :)

Hello beautiful boys and girls :) What a beautiful sunny day :) I'm so sorry because I was to much busy, lazy those days.. But I have reason for that..  I have practice in the hospital every day.. And My bestie came in Bosnia :) Now she lives in Germany :( I'm so sad! I mean I'm happy because of her, she has better life there, better future, new company.. But I miss her a lot! I grew up with her, we share all things together. Every day was so different and so interesting! She is my sister! She is the best and the most beautiful  human on this Earth! Most of the time now I'm spending with her :)
So, i desided to share with you my  few days :) And some outfits too.. Hope you like it :)












                                                                   Me and  My baby Bambi


                                                       My boyfriend and me
My younger brother and me




Of course you can hype my looks on LB:




Broj komentara: 18:

  1. You have such a beautiful hair, love your dressing sense :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. hahah great post ! you have amazing friends i think !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous u look..amazing photography!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous u look..amazing photography!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely photos! You and your friends look amazing:) x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Increíbles fotografías, se ven espectaculares!

    Estupendo lugar, llego por intermedio de un comentario tuyo en otro sitio.
    Si me permites te sigo, abrazos desde Uruguay!

    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    PD: Ya estoy siguindo por Bloglovin.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Prelepa i prezgodna :)

    Inače, baš ste lep par :)


    P.S. Primetila sam da imaš divan osmeh, pa moram i to da pomenem

    http://zdravakosa.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love the photos!!! The heart picture and that doggy...aww....so cute! Loving all your outfits. :)

    Hope you'll get a chance and check out my blog. It's all beauty, life and DIY. If you ever have a fun Look/outfit of the day, or a fashion related DIY be sure to share at my "That's my Style" Link party on Fridays! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Bambi is the cutest!!! I love the pictures you took in the black shirt and jeans!!!
    -Anna
    Makeup 'n More By Anna
    [I'm doing an international giveaway! :)]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. All of the pictures are so pretty!! I like your outfits and adore your dog 'Bambi' <3
    What do you think of following each other via GFC and Bloglovin?? Just let me know ;)
    Thanks already,

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odlicne fotografije, outfiti jos bolji. Pratim te! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. You look such a good friends. I hope both of you keep in touch :)
    And beautiful outfits!

    Wanna follow each other? I'll be so glad to keep in touch :) Just let me know

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Yayy!! Followed ^.^
    Thank you so much for your nice comment sweetheart <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Amazing:) I like your blog. Follow? I follow you now.

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/roar.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. wow♥ love your style! all your outfits are so pretty!:)I'm following you on bloglovin(petra lorencová) and google+(petra lorietta)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Gracias por la vista, buen fin de semana!

    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Najljepse moje!!! Koliko te samo volim :) <3 i ti si moja najbolja drugarica, ma sestrica moja - uvijek bila i uvijek ces i ostati! Slike kao uvijek pre, predobre! xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Volimo čuti vaše mišljenje. Slobodno pišite. Dajite prijedloge, postavljajte pitanja, zapratite nas, podijelite ili samo svratite i recite zdravo. :) xxx